Wow ~ where do I begin?! Today wasn't the greatest day at work. She did make me sign the write up form & I tell you I WILL NOT tell her anything else going on (I didn't want to in the beginning either but my other coworker told me to). I wrote at the bottom that I was very sorry I had tried to work consistently & worked in other areas that were needed. Very unappreciative that I worked out in the plant cutting fabric samples for all our January updates. My job does not consist of me working out in the production part of the plant. It's ok ~ it's all junk like I said. I did talk to my friend last night & she's working on trying to make a job for me. Just continue to pray for this too. However, when they come to me & ask me to travel & make sales calls again (like now they are trying to make me go to San Antonio) - I'm going to say that I can't use my personal vehicle at this time for business use. She is also throwing a fit about a couple of other workers. One she got mad yesterday b/c the pieces weren't ready for the truck this week. She hasn't taken into consideration that they have 2-new people on the line, they are short handed & have the coordinator (who will tell you that she doesn't know how to do it all) on the line too. *** Anyway, Mom has the flu & is home in bed for the 4th day in a row. *** Dad's 2nd baby horse was born today about an hour & 1/2 before I got there at lunch (I went & got them Sonic & ate lunch with them to take a break.). I will post pics of the babies later... they are adorable!!! Would like to print a poster of one of them (should do as a b/day gift for my Dad). >>>> Next thing that is major to pray about! Katie leaves tomorrow evening to go to her b/friend's for 2-nights. I was hoping Scott & I could spend some quality time together. However, he just told me that he has to leave about 3 AM on Friday & won't be home until late. We were supposed to go to dinner at the steakhouse in town to celebrate Valentine's. Please pray this job is post-poned!!! I think I'm going to fast tomorrow for this. <<<< Email me at: gettingirl@aol.com
No comments:
Post a Comment