Ok Girlfriends ~ you will love this! I was so blessed yesterday & now the enemy is trying to take it away by making my coworker come against me. She is hounding me about personal calls all of a sudden! She hit the roof b/c Katie called me this AM & we talked over 15 minutes. I think she's jealous & the enemy is using her to get to me. I'm thinking that she wants to write me up! It's ok ~ it's all just junk & I refuse to accept it & will go on & be strong. All of this stuff ~ them sleeping together, her being rude, him not calling me much ~ it's all junk & can be fixed! I refuse to get upset & accept it - I rebuke it all & cast it out... in the Name of Jesus! Have a good evening & email me back...
gettingirl@aol.com Lots of Love!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment