Friday, February 8, 2008

Thursday Evening...

Well they went to dinner together AGAIN! I had asked Scott earlier in the day if we were all going... he said that was cool but would have to see what Katie wanted to do. Later in day, he told me for the 2 of us to work it out. When I talked to her in the afternoon, she said can I go to dinner with my daddy alone? I want to spend some time w/him alone. I said ok. Stupid me!!! I should have said - y'all aren't going to be here on Saturday & y'all were gone all weekend. I think we should all go to dinner together. I am going to next time b/c that sucked! She's such a spoiled brat. Plus they brought my food home at almost 10:00. Then he blew up at me b/c I wanted to heat it up. He said it should be hot! ~ we came straight home as soon as we got it. I said something about it not being hot. He went off on me & called me the B-word & started yelling that he would just feed it to the dogs now if I didn't change my attitude & I would be out the door sooner than I knew what hit me! He kept telling me to change my attitude or I would be out. He was upset about something but I wasn't sure what.

The food was good & kinda hit the spot! I was pretty hungry by the time they got back with it. However, it was great to be alone. It gave me time to read the Bible & pray... I read Psalms 112 & looked up Isaiah 42:3 (another good one).

No comments:

My Mistakes...