Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wednesday Evening... (revised)

Katie & I hung out in the evening & then went to Walmart to try to get her contacts. The place was closed early so we got the things we needed at Walmart. Then I got us take out Chinese Food & we came home & hung out & ate. It was 180 degrees from what it's been between us. Go Figure, huh?!... Scott got home late so we just talked while he was getting ready to take a shower. It was small talk & not much was said ~ of coarse, we never talk about us. He comes home tired every night & then Katie keeps him up talking every night. I can't wait to wake up & walk down there one night to see what's going on. He gripes at me that he's tired but really should be griping at her AND putting his foot down - but he doesn't.

No comments:

My Mistakes...