Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday PM...

First of all let me say... I came home & they were SO nice to me! It was totally different & so God!!! So I decided I was going to go back to church that evening b/c there was a special speaker. He was awesome & so on most of our church. His sermon was Revival at the Leper's House! He spoke more from God & said that some of you have been praying for some things & your prayers are fixing to be answered. He went on to say that our children are fixing to come back to church & our families too. It was so annointed! He spoke about our church & things that we are going thru there ~ he would have only known these things thru God. Then he said that thru our faith & focus on God with prayer & good works ~ God was fixing to do a work in some of us. He also talked about restoration (can't remember the exact words). I just have to keep believing! Things happen for a reason & I believe that all of this happened for a reason too. He kept saying God is fixing to do a work! (I believe it was confirmation of the AM).

No comments:

My Mistakes...