Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday...

Well we talked alot during the day. He called me & chatted & chatted with me. They both are so wishy washy that I really do think it's the enemy. They can love me one minute & hate me the next! I had the chance to ask him today what his deal was about last night & going off on me. He said well - your food should have been hot, I drove straight home with it. I told him it was luke warm & I just wanted it hot, which is why we have microwaves. He said you have a microwave (like you are taking it with you when you leave). I told him to quit. I knew he was upset about something last night but didn't know what. He told me that he wrote Katie a 2-page email about her not doing what she is suppossed to do & what she is told to do. He told her that if she didn't do it today - she was going to lose her cell phone & use of computer for the weekend. I'm hoping she's so miserable here that she wants to stay with her boyfriend once she goes over there next week ~ for good! I've been praying for God to remove the scales from his eyes & let him see her lies & let him see her for what she is. Also that he would see that he loves me & wants to be with me!!! I know he does... you can tell he cares about me & is just being a jerk!

No comments:

My Mistakes...