Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saturday Night...

Wow ~ I'm still going to catch up on what is going on... after all - you need to know about last weekend! Last night was rough!!! It's ALL about Katie & she's got that Jezebel Spirit & manipulates her dad & tries to get him to think that I mistreat her NONSTOP! Let's have a pity-party for her. Anyway - he wanted me to go in there & kiss her butt to make up to her b/c she got upset - b/c I'm SO mean to her. Today they went to mow the new church property. Now remember - when you do a work for God, He will do a work for you! These past few days have been powerful (even though Thursday I was eaten up with the Spirit of Heaviness. After they left to go mow - I left to pick up our boxes of food from the church down the road & then to get my prayer partner. She came over & spent most of the day with me. We cleaned, prayed (& fasted) and annointed the house with oil. There is the Spirit of Jezebel (I sent out an email with info on it) very stong, the Spirits of Perversion and Confusion and the Spirit of Fear (this is on me due to not knowing what is going to happen next). At this time, we did not feel any incest with the Spirit of Perversion. We also packed up several more boxes & 1/2 unloaded the "craft/storage" room to go to Goodwill. My van is full (they never noticed) of boxes that I'm going to take after church. I'm so excited that we cleaned out this room as much as we did. It's so exciting!!! I've been told that it's more of the cleansing process. Guess I need to go so I can get ready for bed - need to get up early to go to church & receive another blessing! God is working ~ let's all bind together & believe. My Pastor told me Thursday to pray focused prayer & ask God for answers. I'm doing what I'm supposed to do & I'm a faithful wife & deserve answers about the outcome. My prayer partner & I are going to fast this next week until 5:00 everyday. If you can, please join us in fasting for my marriage and our children & family. OK - think I need to get going... email me back at gettingirl@aol.com

No comments:

My Mistakes...