You talk about awesome! From the time I got to church early (about 40 mins.), until I received a word from God at the altar - I was VERY anxious feeling! I had that feeling of expectency & when I do ~ something usually happens. I was there with Debra (her husband is a preacher & leader in the church & they're having problems with their boys) & we were praying for our families & children. The Pastor came & laid hands on us & prayed for us but could only pray for us in tongues. Then another minister in our church who isn't there a lot b/c he works out of town - well he came & laid hands on us & prayed for us AND same thing with him. Next thing I knew - he was back & was speaking in my ear. He said... He doesn't normally do this but felt led by the Holy Ghost. He said he didn't know my situation but knew I had really been praying for something. He saw walls crumbling down before my very eyes b/c of my faithfulness. He also said that if I keep my eyes on Jesus ~ principalities & tribulations will fall by the way & God will do a work.... sees things crumbling away. Well I don't know if you remember but in December Scott said he felt like he had hit a brick wall ~ or more like the Great Wall of China! I believe this was a sign that God was going to tear this wall down.
No comments:
Post a Comment