Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday AM...

Oh my - probably wondering what happened to me since I haven't written since Thursday. Well I will catch it all up when I get home from church later. He went to pick her up from the b/friend's yesterday afternoon & took them to eat at Fuddrucker's. He still doesn't like the boyfriend b/c he thinks he just wants one thing. I told him yesterday that is the way kids now days have a relationship. They went to Walmart on the way home. He had griped to me that he didn't have any money to buy groceries so I would have to get them. However, he had enough money for them to buy a movie & then have the nerve to come home - go in his room & watch it on his laptop. They never asked me if I wanted to watch it or anything. He says it's b/c I always say NO - whatever! I don't - they are just rude! When I told him I felt like chopped liver, he got made. This AM he made a rude comment back to me about it & said I was just playing games & he's done... I don't get that... he's done. Well my God is greater & I will have to keep praying that... if God is for ME, who can be against ME?! Better go - have to finish getting ready for church. Email me back at
gettingirl@aol.com

No comments:

My Mistakes...