Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Eve...

I went to church this AM & then took the van load to Goodwill. It felt SO good to take all of that "stuff". Funny b/c our Pastor preached about "stuff" this AM in our lives that we need to unload & get rid of in our lives. I'm just going to keep eyes pointed on the Lord & keep on keeping on. God will prevail ~ He is bigger & stronger than these spirits I am battling. If you didn't get my email about the Jezebel Spirit & want to read about it ~ email me & let me know. Please pray with me by binding the spirit in the name of Jesus and loosing peace, holiness, truth, and purity (always loose the opposite - positives). I came home & cooked a nice lunch. I had put a whole BARBQ chicken in the crockpot to cook this AM. I made baked potatoes & salad to go with it. It was really good & everyone has taken or is taking a nap now. I'm not going to church this PM b/c I need to rest after yesterday & we have to get up before the chicks in the AM to see Scott off. He is leaving to go to Eagle Pass for the week - won't be home until Friday evening. Like I mentioned... I'm going to fast this week until 5 PM everyday. I might have to have a piece of cheese, nuts or an apple during the day but I'm going to do my best each day. I know I can do it for my marriage!

No comments:

My Mistakes...