Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday AM...

I was going to go to a Prayer Conference in Houston today b/c I thought they were going to Seguin (Scott's Grandpa's). Only Katie had kept telling me they were going to Seguin - Scott had never said so. I had kept asking him about looking at my brakes & possibly doing a brake job on my van. Well he's doing it today ~ thank God!... so needless to say - I didn't go to the prayer conference or any place else today (esp. since my van is taken apart... lol). People offered to come get me but I said no. I thought that would be rude since he's working on my brakes. I am praying that God would remove the scales from his eyes when it comes to our relationship & let him see that he DOES love me and this is just a thing we are going thru that we can get thru! ~ Then we have Lil' Miss Muffett... she's such a liar! I am continuing to pray for 2 things regarding her: 1) the scales would be lifted from his eyes to see her for the liar she is and 2) that she is SO happy when she goes to see Boyfriend next week that she goes ahead & just wants to STAY THERE!!! She doesn't do anything she's asked to do without being told several times to do it & then if it's something I ask her to do ~ she throws a BIG fit & tells a lie to her dad that I was rude to her... la la la.

No comments:

My Mistakes...