Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Discouragement & Division...

I tell you the enemy keeps raising his head...

I caught Katie in a lie yesterday but when I said something, it backfired on me. He said he doesn't care what I say - I'm just starting crap & that's all I've ever done around there. Of coarse she hasn't really stopped being rude to me & yells at me & raises her voice at me just like he does... like I said, her days will be short on this earth if she doesn't learn respect. I pray his eyes will be opened to her & soon!

When I told him bye & that I love him this AM, he said I don't know why you think you do. I said I do with all my heart. He said I hope I never, ever have to hear another woman say that again for the rest of my life. He said when you are gone, I'm done!

When he called to wake me up b/c he left really early, he started crap with me then. He had told me last night & this morning that I'm a hypercondriac b/c something always hurts on me. He said I'm a rude, loud mouth -----. He said that for the past 14 years I have been very rude. I told him to stop putting me down & that I was not being rude. He said yeah - not at the moment but if he had a tape recorder for the past 14 years - he could prove that I was rude. He said that I always talk over everyone & know more than everybody (I know this is the opinion of his family, esp. the Parker's - which his father is this way & his grandmother WAS worse!). Now he needs to look in the mirror b/c I can think of a time that he offended one of my friends for being a know it all & saying that he knew he was a know it all that day. He is so self-centered that he will go on & on at times about himself.

I am standing on my promise & know that it will truly take a miracle from God for this to be repaired! I know this is a healing process & God is the ultimate healer. I have to focus on the positives & not the negatives. My mom gave me Psa . 89:34... God honors His Covenant and a Covenant is a Promise! Also ready verses 40-43... they are great & say that God will fight our battles.

If you want to respond, email me at gettingirl@aol.com

No comments:

My Mistakes...