Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday AM...

Sorry I didn't catch up last night. Scott had to work on my computer more last night. He had to replace the router on Sunday eve & my computer still wasn't connecting right so I couldn't stay online. We had a NICE evening... at one point he even admitted Katie is VERY lazy (kinda interesting for him to say that to me - but it's true!). She got caught not feeding the animals outside AGAIN! He jumped on her & then she had to go feed the goat. I made a nice pork roast with veggies ~ it was GOOD! My prayer partner, Gail & I are going to Ladies Conference in Sugar Land March 6th & 7th. Scott got us a room at the Best Western about 9 miles away with his bonus points from traveling for work. We are so excited & feel like God made a way for us to go. We are ready to shout now! Have a Good Day ~ email me at gettingirl@aol.com

No comments:

My Mistakes...