Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday Afternoon...

Well I had to take the laptop to the shop this AM... I don't know how much it's going to cost but the guy is going to try to saurter the connection back together & hopefully it will work & not be a total loss. I haven't heard anything about it yet & Scott is chomping at the bit to find out about it.

He called me on the way to work this AM to remind me to take his computer to the guy. He said & I'm going to pay you for taking it so you don't have to feel like you are doing it for free! I said what - don't worry about it. He said NO - I don't want you to think you are having to do things for me... I said, don't you do things for me?! He said - quite often (ok - I'm thinking of them --- I'm still thinking... oh yeah, he provides a nice home for me & works hard. Yes, that does mean alot to me!).

No comments:

My Mistakes...