Church was awesome this AM! The pastor preached about discouragement holding you back/down & getting in the way of your relationship with God. Then when I went to the alter, one of the female leaders walked up to me & said Shawn, I have a scripture for you. Then she asked - do you have a promise? When I said yes, she said - are you standing on it? I grinned when I said yes b/c I wanted to tell her yes I am - literally! Read II Peter 1: 3-5... whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises... awesome, huh?!
I went to my parent's after church & enjoyed some great food! My dad made the best meal... & those potatoes were amazing! It was fun & I hate to have to leave but I needed to get home to do a couple of things & take a nap. I was really tired from hanging out with friends late, etc... lol.
Scott & Katie are on their way home now. I pray that attitudes don't get in the way of us enjoying each other's company. He has already called me on the way home & was fine with me. One thing I would like prayer about is him treating me one way when Katie isn't around & another when she is around ~ I have noticed this lately. I'm not giving up & I'm going to continue to fight with God on my side!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment