Yesterday evening was great! He got home late again... has been working in El Campo/Rosenberg past couple of days & is back there again today to finish up. I'm sure he will be home at a decent hour tonight since it is Thursday & they will probably go out for there daddy/daughter night ~ gag! I think we should all go to dinner as a FAMILY!!! She hasn't been sleeping with him @ night - not sure if it's b/c its warm & there is no a/c in his room or if it's b/c she's been on her period (no matter what - it's still sick!). I cooked dinner before he got home & we ate & watched a little tv. Then we went to our rooms... he's fighting not being more emotional towards me! He tells me goodnight & tries to fight to keep from showing me more affection. He's being more civil towards me - good since Sunday was so bad! I really need to write & catch up on some things... maybe tonight. Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment