I'm home alone for about 24-hours! Scott & Katie are gone to East Texas... of coarse I had to stay home. It's ok - it's time to reflect on me & enjoy time alone. I plan to spend time with my friends this evening at a BBQ, go to church in the AM & then lunch @ my Mom & Dad's. I am going to come home & CLEAN & wash clothes =)
Actually I already started cleaning this AM. Katie & I worked on the house some together. She griped alot but it's ok - we did it together. I plan to do alot more while they are gone - but don't know how much I will get done... I have made my own plans... lol.
Scott was very warm & receptive towards me telling him bye when they were leaving. He even turned his head to let me kiss him on the lips! I'm telling you - God is working... it's just baby steps & it's one step at a time. Let's just continue to pray & bind together!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment