I woke up at 4 AM this morning & went to get in bed with him. He was very warm & receptive towards me. He wasn't grouchy when I woke him up either. He started receiving text messages at 6 AM.
He called me & chatted with me throughout the day. He got stuck on his first job & they had to get a winch truck to come pull his crane out. He said it wasn't mudd. It was soft sandy loam that just gave away underneath him & his crane sunk.
When he got home, he worked on his brush hog some more & I hung out there with him some off & on. I went to go in the house to finish cooking & took all of his stuff inside. I got ahold of his phone to read his text messages ~ not sure if I said before but he changed "her" name to her middle name on his phone so it would look like a guy's name (like I'm stupid!).
She texted him to ask him if he was awake (might explain why he was in such a good mood this AM). She said she wanted to talk to him before her teenager got up - that he is her guard dog. It said that he reads all her texts & emails & he would not believe they are just friends (thank God - Lord let him find out they are talking!). He said that Katie doesn't read his messages (yeah right!) because then he would read her's & she doesn't like that!
Then... They were talking about US & she asked if we stay together ~ would I still let him see his family. He said that NO one would ever keep him from his family again! Now as I recall, I didn't have anything to do with that ~ it was a combination of their actions AND Katie telling us things that they had said about us (which could very well have been partial lies). Then he goes on to tell her that I'm controlling. I can't control my own life so I try to control everyone else's (doesn't that sound like a teenager talking?!). I'm sorry ~ can you explain to me who gets me up each day, drives me to work & writes my friends each day?! Oh - my friends make me do... that's right I forgot, I'm not in control of my life. He said that I only want him to be with me (umm ~ should he be with or talking to another female?). Don't most wives want their husband to be with them & spend time with ONLY them at times?!
We had a nice dinner & a nice time hanging out while he was outside working on his brush hog & while inside later. Each evening he wants me to hang out with him & when I don't - he sends me a message to come here for some reason or another. I asked him if he would take me for a drive soon on a Saturday to someplace like Lake Sommerville or something. He asked what I wanted to do ~ I told him hang out, look around, etc. Well you know where his mind went!!!
I believe God is working & slowly opening his eyes to things. Please help me to continue to pray for God to remove the scales from his eyes. =)
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment