I was feeling SO down this AM b/c I had not heard from him. It was the enemy trying to rob me of my faith. My friend said ~ just wait to see what God has for you from the pulpit today (she was feeling something good was coming). It was really hard for me not to feel sad & down (mind was running away).
Church was SO awesome this AM! Mike Tuminello came & preached for us. He talked about 4 Places we lose our faith:
#1 - the MIND - the enemy wants to change our mind (what did I just tell you?!). Allow the Lord to transform you. Keep good thoughts in your mind - negativity is a destroyer of the mind.
#2 - the MOUTH - Read Matthew 12. Your tongue can get you in trouble (God has shown me this & has shut my mouth so I don't bark back). Be positive - pray as though it's already done, as if it were. Adjust your words to be positive, don't let the devil convince you it can't be done.
#3 - your HANDS - once made up mind & speaking, reach for & do the things you believe. Hold onto good things & let bad (bitterness, pain) things go.
#4 - your FEET - the steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord. Be planted like a tree! Learn how to walk with the Lord. Be here - hell or highwater! Don't be looking for a way out, walk in God.
I think that sermon was preached for me - even the Pastor's wife told me so. I feel better but it's hard at times not to let your mind & feelings wander.
As soon as they left his parent's, he called me to tell me & also let me know they were on the way home. I just hung up with him the second time =) we were hanging up & I said - I love you & miss you, I'll be glad when y'all are home. He was taken aback at first & then said uh-ok. He had stopped at a gas station to go to the bathroom.
Before they even got home, I talked to him... the attitude (arrogance) was back & of coarse attitudes when they got home. They didn't even eat dinner - which led me to believe they had eaten when he told me they would be home for dinner. She slept with him - first night back, gotta spend extra time with him!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment