Well this has been a rough week but a good week. I've prayed for God to restore things - actually I've thanked God for the restoration. I know none of you have the answers but this is really hard for me at times. He continues to speak about divorce & not being there later for me (I don't accept it & just rebuke it in Jesus Name). He mentioned tonight that he doesn't understand why I want my own house b/c I'm just going to wind up taking care of my parents anyway & could just live with them. I wanted to say HELLO!!! ~ I'm only 38 & my life is NOT over!!! He is just speaking junk! & I have to recognize it for what it is ~ enemy flee in the name of Jesus! In the beginning, I had to stand up & say Satan my God & the power of the Holy Ghost are much stronger than this 21 year old you are sending my way. Now I feel like I need to say the same thing about the 19 year old that lives here & the division that keeps trying to creep in!
My focused prayer for this next week is for the spirits of pride, division & wandering eye to flee in the Name of Jesus! Thank you for helping me pray... reply to me at gettingirl@aol.com
No comments:
Post a Comment