Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday AM...

We had a really nice evening last night. It has been so peaceful & actually FUN here! He emailed his "friend" & said that this has been the longest 1.5 weeks. I'm thinking ~ it's gone by FAST!

Each night he seems to spend extra time with me. He probably won't have much time for me when his kid gets home but we will see. I will just need to pray about it. Also, we need to continue to pray that God would move her out if she isn't going to shape up! I really feel like she doesn't want to be here anymore.

He was ok this AM & was warm towards me when he told me bye. As he was walking to his truck @ about 6:45 (he left late this AM) his phone started ringing. Now he hasn't replied to any of my texts this AM so I guess he's been on the phone nonstop.

Again ~ my focused prayer this week is for the spirits of pride, division & wandering eye to flee in Jesus Name! Email me back at gettingirl@aol.com

No comments:

My Mistakes...