Well it's Tuesday AM & I almost typed Monday since I didn't go to work yesterday. I really needed that extra day ~ even though I was here when they got home. I tell you - he acts like he does SO much for me at times. He just told me this AM that I do nothing around here. I wanted to say HELLO!!! Who do you think has washed your clothes - for years, who do you think has cooked - for years, who do you think walks around & picks up - for years, who do you think wakes you up - for years!!! He says that I have laid around for years & done nothing - that I've just now started doing things around here. Let's see - last year I was sick & didn't have energy to do anything. Other than that - I have mowed the lawn
(I did mow the lawn last summer all the time!), worked around the house, always cleaned the kitchen & picked up the house - nonstop. It's all junk! I just have to keep moving forward. He was leaving for work this AM & I told him I love you - he said I already told you that I'm sick of hearing the I love you's. I told him again before he left - he didn't say a word! God is working... keep on keeping on. Well after visiting their family this weekend - Katie is going to visit her mother & Scott's parents for 2-weeks. She is going to stay when they go up there on Saturday. She is also having boyfriend problems & is bound & determined to break up with him soon! She's figured out that it was all about the sex - uh, duh! That's how she lured him to her & that's all they had when they were together. If he really wanted to be with her - he would come see her & take her out on dates. No matter what he says - she's not the brightest star! He can keep on thinking whatever but come on, think about it. She's mad b/c he announced this AM that tonight, there is no boyfriend problems b/c he has things to do. She said just tell the whole world. I was thinking if you know - everybody knows! I just pray that God convicts her & she straightens up or God removes her from our household. At this time, she is a distraction to our marriage. I am now just thanking God for the restoration in my marriage & thanking God for saving my family. We just have to give Him all the glory & praise for what He has & is yet to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment