Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tuesday Night...

All & all... today was a good day! We talked & texted off & on again. He was unable to call or text "her" today b/c she is on Spring Break with her kids. He wrote her an email & said how he can't wait for this weekend to go get his kid. I'm thinking - it's been NICE & QUIET without her here! He doesn't notice or he blames me for the crap that goes on when she is here (says I start stuff with her all the time). She hasn't called me or texted me back while she has been gone BUT I'm supposed to be all sweet to her when she comes home?!... errr! I am feeling anxious & believe God is working on Scott & clearing up his mind to receive the truth & open his eyes to his love for me. I think he is obsessed with his kid & needs to chill. I actually think he's pushing her away & she will run from all this b/c she doesn't want responsiblity or to be held accountable by someone. I have been praying that if she isn't going to shape up & live right, that God would ship her out of the way for now. Please help me pray for God's will to be done & thank God for the restoration he is doing in my marriage. My mom sent me Galations 6:9 this evening.

No comments:

My Mistakes...