I'm excited! It's Sunday & I get to go to church & be blessed (not that I'm not blessed everyday by God already). I'm going early to pray with my prayer partners. I'm excited about what God is doing! This AM I went to wake them up for about the 3rd time - she was in bed w/him but I think she just went in there early this AM to wake him up. I was saying come on, you have to get up, don't forget it's going to rain later this afternoon... she said shut-up. He told her - hey, that's not nice... hehehe. It's been great! Yesterday he was working on his checkbook & complaining about money. He's in the hole b/c he's borrowed off his company credit card & needs to put money back in his savings (sounds to me like they are spending way too much here & there). It's ok - it's all junk & God's working. I have a couple of prayer requests besides my marriage... please continue to pray for my Mom & Dad that God will heal them & strengthen them, my friend Tammy & her daughter are both real sick and a young man by the name of Jordan. Jordan is 17 years old & has run away from home. His family is very worried about him. Let's just continue to touch the throne of Grace & ask God to do His work. My God is a miracle working God & I still believe that He is in the miracle working business!
No comments:
Post a Comment