Whew ~ this was a day! I wish I wouldn't have typed all that this AM but it's what happened & that's it. After I thought about it, I would have been a grouch at 4 AM too if I had to get up & go to work (plus know I was going to have a hard day @ work).
I feel really, really bad now & have to confess that I was wrong about who texted him this AM at 5 AM. It was his boss - Jesse. He was texting to say that his brother died. It was really sad & now I feel so bad. He says he told me this AM & said that I said oh how sad. It wasn't me that said that - it was his text buddy!
I read his texts a little this evening. There wasn't anything about me (thank goodness) but I did read one disturbing statement that I'm not sure how it came about (didn't get to read it all - he got out of shower before I finished). It's ok - guess who he comes home to every night?! ~ Me. He might say he wants this & that but he has done nothing to get the ball rolling.
When he left tonight, he hugged & hugged me, turned his head & gave me small pecks on the lips. He seemed cool about having to tell me bye. He left really late so I'm worried about him getting tired since he has been up so long. I wish he would have stayed & left in the AM (especially since he got up so early & it's raining mildly). He wanted to get there so he could sleep in. I hope they will let him sleep in & not try to get him up for any reason.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment