Happy Easter! He is RISEN... after dying on the cross for our sins now He is Risen to care for us & help us thru life. I had a really rough evening last night. He couldn't talk to me face to face but started IM-ing me after he went to his room. He told me that he learned today that I think this is all a joke! I was blown away... does he not see that I am hurting?! The enemy has him so blinded. He even said at one point that I don't love him. He knows that is a lie & I even told him. Alot of what he said were put down to me - I even told him that at one point. He has alot of issues that he needs to work thru... and needs healing from. Friday when I was outside cleaning the trash & stuff out of the yard, etc & mowing a little, I was thinking - God would not have given me the desire to clean up around here if He didn't want me here. I was push mowing part of the backyard & He reminded me ~ He gave us this place & He would not do all of this & bring me this far for it to be given up & thrown away this easily. My mom reminded me last night that He would not have brought me this far to forget me. His ways are the high ways & He has a plan for me. He will make a way where there seems to be no way. I am trying REALLY hard not to receive any of this & know that it's just from the enemy, who is trying to break my faith & get me down. I have been praying almost nonstop to fight this off! Please say a prayer for me to stay strong & me to keep my faith! Also, it's great to hear from you ~ email me at gettingirl@aol.com
No comments:
Post a Comment