Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Monday Night...

Sorry I haven't written - we've had problems with our internet & staying online. Today was GREAT! I kept trying to wake him up & he finally got up to leave barely in time. I had everything ready to go - but never got his phones (didn't used to be a big secret until all this started - they used to stay in the kitchen charging). Well he grabbed them but put them back down in "his" room. He called me after he got to work & I had to drive up there to take them to him. I hate going into work late b/c I can't stay going in the AM since I know I don't have to be there until later. This evening was cool. I did find out that he talked to this old girlfriend from his teenage years today for almost 2 hours. She's a bit of a psycho & has even been in the mental ward. I also know that she's tried to commit suicide. Anyway she's supposed to be happily married right now. He & Katie can pick some real winners! Katie is gone for 2 weeks - one to Scott's parent's & then the next to her mother's. I was trying to talk to him about our taxes tonight & he said I don't know - I still have to figure out what to do on this house. I thought to myself - OK God, it's time & it's time now! You gave me a promise & I'm standing on it ~ it's time to deliver.

No comments:

My Mistakes...