Scott & Katie were supposed to get up early to go mow. They got up just before I was leaving for church. He was so so when I left for church. When I got to church a couple of us gathered together to pray. My Mom gave me a word - Habakkuk 2:2-4. You have got to check it out! It is totally me in my situation. Then you need to go to www.Bible.com to look up the passage & read it in another translation (NIV or Living Bible). A few of us pray before service & touched the throne of grace! Our morning service was awesome. I was prayed for before service & God began to do a work at that time. One of my prayer partners, who plays the keyboard, came off the platform & gave me a word from God. Basically God has called me from the womb to be a witness. He is going to use Scott in great ways! She reinterated - "wide is the gate" which I will travel (same thing my Dad gave me a while back). I have got to continue to keep doing what I am doing for Him & He will pour out His blessings to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment