He's already texted me this AM to make sure I got up & to work (of coarse he didn't text me 'til 11:00 & I had to be there at 9:00). I'm working for the lady my mom worked for last year at Jackson Hewitt. She has opened her own tax & bookkeeping place in town. Since my hours were cut back at work on 3/11, I've been going in there in the AM before work & helping on Saturdays (since I'm home alone anyway). It may not pay as much as my regular job (not sure of the amount yet), but it's better than I was getting paid ($0). I really need the $'s right now since the first week my hours were cut I got 30 hours & the second week I got 24 hours (sad for a full-time job!).
Well I had to go get our monthly food box so I ran home real quick... I'm going back to Go Figure! (the tax/bookkeeping place). We have lots of tax & busy work to do. We are on the home stretch now & have lots of people coming in with complicated returns that need to be done. =)
Please put in a prayer request for me at church on Sunday. Since Katie is coming home, I will be fighting spirits again! My prayer partner is supposed to be coming over later to pray with me & hang out. I annointed the doors last night to the bedrooms, front door & in their bathroom. God is moving on Scott but he needs to open his eyes to God!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment