Well he just left a little bit ago. He was kind enough to give me directions to get to Ladies' Conference quicker. I am SO excited & know that God is going to do a great work at this conference. Scott is under a tremendous amount of convition, which would explain why he is so miserable. I know he thinks he can run & run but he can't get away from God. Katie & I have been talking about church more & more. I think she is going to go back soon. I was talking to 2 of my prayer partners yesterday & something I can't get away from is this - if he truly wants to divorce me... he wouldn't want to have sex with me! WOW ~ that was blunt... LOL. If you want to get away from someone, you don't want to do those kind of things with someone - no matter what. He is so mixed up - he doesn't know what he wants! I keep getting told that God is fixing to blast him off so he better have on his seatbelt. I do believe God has great things in store b/c I keep getting told these things. Email me back at gettingirl@aol.com
No comments:
Post a Comment