Sunday, March 2, 2008

Saturday Night...

I'm trying to continue to be in a Thankful mood & keep praising God. I'm been so bogged down today that I know I haven't done what I'm supposed to do. I need to spend a few minutes praying before I go to sleep but also need to go to sleep soon so I can get up early & get ready to go to church. Scott seemed semi-happy to see me last night. He spent a little while with me (he says it's just sex - whatever!). I'm just continuing to trust in God. He is an awesome God. Even tho they treated me like a 2nd person bothering them 1/2 the time today - I'm just believing God is fixing to do a work. Everyone keeps telling me God is working & He's fixing to do some things. I have to get ready for bed to get up in AM to go to church. I'm excitd & know I have to get up early so I better get in bed... write me back at Email me at gettingirl@aol.com

No comments:

My Mistakes...