Yesterday was great! After him spending a couple of hours with me Sunday night in "our" room, he texted me & called me off & on all day Monday. We went to look at this job he might do in Cedar Creek. It's alot of work but he can charge enough to cover the work. He went to his room early to work on his checkbook. Then he was texting me & IM-ing me to come down there. I was trying to hang out with him off & on but had things to do myself. He's in a good mood towards me & it's been ok. He & Katie continue to get into each day she has been at her mother's (since Saturday). They are arguing b/c she doesn't have time to talk to him or call him when he thinks she should call him. Not sure if I mentioned but she broke up with her "boyfriend" early last week. I'm not sure how much of a boyfriend he was b/c they didn't do anything together BUT ______. Well, he called her last night & wants to get back together with her. She basically told him no! Now more things are coming out... he's been married twice (not once like I was told) & has an ex-girlfriend that is pregnant ~ go figure huh?!
Please continue to pray this week for the Spirits of pride, division & the wandering eye to flee. He was only able to talk to "HER" for about 7 minutes yesterday & she never texted him back... lol. I hope she is feeling guilty & convicted after Easter Sunday church!!! God has shut this junk down before & He will do it again! Please just continue to help me pray & believe in the miracle. God will answer prayers if we keep our faith. Also, I was talking to him last night about our home loan. He said he hasn't decided what he is going to do & only has 2 months left. I think his confusion is b/c he didn't & still doesn't completely understand that the note is renewed/"rolled" over into another 5 years.
Thanks for your prayers! Email me at gettingirl@aol.com
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment