WOW ~ it was awesome! I have a few things that I have to add to this later when I bring my bag inside. I didn't get a big word but did get alot of peace, not just peace & quiet. God basically told me it's all good & there will be peace. Thursday afternoon's service was just a warm up for the whole conference.
The theme was Generation 2 Generation ~ so that the generation to come might know. Right off the bat we were greeted by our District Prayer Coordinator, Flo Shaw (she's awesome). She had prayed & fasted alot for our conference. The Lord awoke her on Thursday AM about 3:00 & gave her a word for us: Blessed is he that hears the word of God & keeps it. It's in my heart, it's in my mind & blessed is her that is not offended. It just exploded from there! I'm so full of joy & really feel like I have the victory & it's coming for my family. Bro. Ewing said if you need a reason to keep on & a confirmation to keep on fighting - you just got it! So I'm going to keep on keeping on & continue to fight.
No comments:
Post a Comment