Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday...

I got up late this AM. Scott called me about 8:00 to make sure I made it home b/c I never text'd him last night when I got home. He had been such a turd that I decided to let him be. I figured if he didn't want to talk to me - why text him?! Anyway, it worked! After a while he called me back again & said what's up?! It was a good conversation... we just chatted about this & that. I went to my parent's for a while today & helped my mom clean on her room. It was fun! I was glad to do it to help her out. We listened to Bro. Ewing & Sis. Haney's messages from Ladies Conference while we cleaned. I took more pics of the babies & will have to post them too. I chatted with Scott off & on this evening by text messaging. It was all small talk but good. He told me this AM that he didn't want to have small talk with me but that's ok... we still do it anyway. Isn't that what chatting & alot of conversations are anyway?! I went to Walmart to buy groceries on the way home & then came home to get this & that & nothing done... lol. I need to start vacuuming but have lack of energy. I have to use the old vacuum b/c Katie has the new one locked in her room. They both locked their rooms when they left - crazy! I've already chatted with him on IM & he called me tonight as well. It's coming - just have to keep the faith & stay strong!

No comments:

My Mistakes...