Well today started off ok - until I started getting ready for church. I looked over at the calendar & told myself - 24 more days. Then it all hit me! It's the end of what I thought was going to be a lifetime with someone. I really thought I was going to spend forever with him AND on top of that, I trusted him with my life & my future. Now that scared me & I started crying. How could I have trusted him?! What did I do wrong?! Why am I going thru all of this?! Why me Lord?!
So my greatest friend in the world calls me & pulls me out of the mully grubs - AGAIN! I tell you that itty-bitty devil thinks he's going to stir up things BUT he's wrong. I went to church & it was AWESOME!!! We had Bro. Wayne Neyland preach for us & he was HOT on everything in my life & some of my friend's lives. Even the special song that was sung today was for me. Isn't it amazing how great God is?! So instead of it being the end, it's the beginning of a new life for me!
Well I ALMOST had a lunch date (more like dinner date by the time we get out of church). I'm not sure what to say about it but I need prayer & direction for some things in my life. It's amazing to have a man old enough to be your grandpa (& a preacher) to want to take you out & tell you that you are a pretty girl, you will get thru all of this b/c you are strong, God will not let you down - just keep looking toward Him.
I also feel really bad for Jon now. God showed me some things this AM & now I have to apologize for not being more patient until I'm FREE!!! Wow - today was a day of God opening eyes & beginning a healing process in many. Our church services have been so awesome lately & God is doing great things - including healing & delivering. Please continue to pray for my mom to have strong bones, become more mobile & be able to return to work. Also, please keep my dad in your prayers. All of this is very rough on him & he's worn out from all of it.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment