The guy came out today & worked on the outside. He got all the vinyl siding up on the ends but didn't trim out the inside. They thought the inside was trimmed out so when I told Jon he hadn't done it - he was surprised.
Scott didn't go tonight & work on the utilites. He says that he is going to go tomorrow night (wasn't sure if alot of the rain was going to hit us this evening). He said he is going to take off Friday to go hook up my water & sewer. He said he wouldn't be around Saturday & Sunday b/c he has something he's going to do. I'm just glad he's going to get it done so I can move in quickly!
I just want to start filling my house & getting my stuff out of my old house... I want out of the house of spirits!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment