Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Things are GOOD...

I have been sleeping in my new house since Saturday night. It's been so peaceful! I haven't seen Scott since very briefly on Sunday evening. He didn't call me or text me at all on Monday. He called me a couple of times on Tuesday but I didn't answer so he texted me. It was ok - small chat about me getting the other kitties.

Then, he called me this AM - to chat about getting the kitties. We then had lots of small talk about this & that. He is already reaping! He says the sewer is messed up at our house (I'm thinking someone flushed something down the toilet). Then, he said the washing machine flooded the utility room, which would be his own fault for the way he hooked it up. It's a crazy life & glad I'm not having to live it!

I talked to Jon for a while last night. He's just wanting to wait until my divorce is final to spend time together. We talked for a while & it was all good. Later we texted for a while but I think I fell asleep (I went to bed early for the 1st time in ages). My divorce will be final on or before 9/24. Something good to look forward to soon!

It poured here yesterday so I was glad we got the trailer unloaded Monday night. Everything is in the house & I just have to start unpacking & weeding thru it all. I unpacked a bunch of boxes last night & just have to keep on everyday to get rid of stuff & on with my life. =)

No comments:

My Mistakes...