Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Good News...

  • My Mom went to the Oncologist today. He said she is doing great! He hopes her cancer markers come down to about 700 this time. She got another infusion of Zemedia (the bone strengthening medication). She will be receiving these once a month for about a year. She goes to see the Orthopedist on Tuesday. He is the one that is famous in Austin - ok, he just took care of the Ice Bats. =) We're praying it all goes well with that too.
  • Not so good news is that I was unable to get my cable/internet/phone installed today. The office manager was being a rooty tooty & told me yesterday AM that she need to be off all day today & an hour later informed me she was taking the rest of the day off too. So I'm having to reschedule to next week. I'm beginning to wonder if it was meant for me to have cable & internet at home.
  • Scott called me today to tell me he quit dipping to prove a point! I'm thinking if you quit for her... your an idiot b/c you did that for me & it didn't work. As a matter of fact, he became more of a jerk w/out it. I think she would FLIP if she knew he was talking to me so much. I'm really wondering if she knows. He's staying at her house now so all that talk about him moving back into our house was hogwash. Then he tells me that he ripped all the carpet our of my old bedroom (I wanted to say - you mean our old bedroom!). He then informs me that the plywood underneath is ruined too. I wanted to say - oh well! He should have been paying more attention to our house instead of everyone else's. The day I move out - he goes & starts using the central a/c. I had asked for it to be looked at before. Oh well, I'm out of there & not going back!
  • Gail & I went to prayer meeting last night. It was really good! I'm telling you God is working & fixing to do a great work in our families. Her son has decided that he can give me gas money & us $'s to go eat so I can drive him north of Austin on Saturday to see his girlfriend. I just want to see my beau. =( Oh speaking of that, no news there! I'm not sure what will ever become of it - if anything.

No comments:

My Mistakes...