Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lots of Griping...

Well, Saturday was the day from Mars! Gail & I had plans & my dad mentioned something Friday night that he was going to be 'off' on Saturday. I said I won't be here! I knew then that there was going to be a war. Sure enough - it was. They just assume I'm going to be there whenever they want me to be. I hate it b/c he doesn't ASK me! I tell you it was warfare between my dad, Gail's son & then it ended with Jon & I on a bad note. =(

I had to help Gail drive her boys to North Austin & all around - Georgetown (Africa!). We finally got them dropped off & my dad had called on the way & chewed me out. Then, when we got home - I had to get yelled at again (it was awful but totally from the devil).

While we were home, Gail & I worked on my living room. We got the bookcases situated & in place (they really look nice!). Then, we started unpacking living room things. There are SO many things that I don't want to put up in my new house that I had before. I think I'm letting go of so many memories & things I once had.

We had to leave to go get Gail's son. Gail went to talk to my dad to smooth things over (she has a way of doing that!). Gail calls my dad Papa Bear... of coarse he loves it! She told him that it was a matter of mis-communication & she had imposed on me to help her with her boys (long story). Basically, I think he was ok in the end. However, I think he was wanting to go somewhere that night b/c my mom was calling to see when I was going to be home.

Then, Jon calls me on the way home & we talk for an hour. Oh - I didn't mention that I stopped to see him in the afternoon on our way home from leaving the boys off. Basically, everything was GREAT! We are like two teenagers together & we laugh & have fun. When he kisses me, I want to melt! He calls me to tell me that he wants to wait 30 days to see me, etc. Of coarse after seeing him earlier - I feel heart broken. =( I know he has lots of morals & values so he's just wanting to wait until after my divorce is final for us to be together. I felt like we ended on a bad note so I was upset. I think I sent him the longest text on Sunday AM! I told him that I felt like Noah waiting for the storm to pass & my feelings weren't just going to dry up like the rain!

No comments:

My Mistakes...