Thursday, August 7, 2008

Feelings...

I feel hurt, mad & upset all at once. I met Scott at Home Depot this evening - of coarse he had to bring the nephew! It's sickening. We got all the stuff & he hooked up my electricity so I'm in action there. He is going to run my water & sewer on Friday. Guess he will have to bring the nephew then too. I'm really sick of him (the nephew)!!!

I'm wondering why God has put me thru all of this! I know He wanted me to be closer to Him & have a better walk with Him but I just feel all alone at times & hurt. I'm really upset over things with Jon too. I know it wasn't God's will for us to be together & he was a distraction for everything I'm going thru. I keep wondering why people keep coming into my path & it not be of God.

I don't understand why I seem to be suffering SO much with everything in my life. I'm tired from it all & want it to be simpler. I don't want to have to spend my life alone. I want someone that will love me & want to be with me for who I am. I know that I'm a great person, fun & loving.

No comments:

My Mistakes...