I went home & got a small game plan, while I watched a little tv (no motivation yet). I put my clothes into wash & picked up a few things. Then, I went to lie down for a short nap. The nap turned into a 3-hour nap (much needed).
I got up & made myself something to eat & of coarse some tea. After watching a little more tv & looking around. I got busy moving boxes & things around. I went in what will be the guest bedroom & moved some of the furniture & boxes around. I took out alot of things that belonged in the craft room. It's all coming together - very slowly. I also cleared out the hallway - I had a big bookcase & boxes in it. Now if you get to see my hallway, there really isn't one. It's a square & that's it. =) Anyway, I moved the bookcase into the office/craft room so that wasn't very far to go with it. I vacuumed alot after moving everything around.
I really need to get my desk put together. Then all the parts wouldn't be scattered all over that room & it could start coming together too. Also, I could use my internet b/c I could put my computer in that room & wouldn't have to worry about the long cord. =(
Oh well - it's all coming together nicely. I just have to keep on working on it a little each day (today was major work & not just a little bit of work!). Benji & I are at my 2nd job checking email, etc. I had to get online to swap my mom's cell phone back to her old phone b/c the other one wouldn't charge (another thing for me to take care of).
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment