The doctor's visit didn't go as well as we all had planned. He said that he cannot do surgery b/c my mom's hip has healed & it is crooked. There is nothing for him to operate on and she is not a good candidate for a hip replacement. He said her bones are thin & like swiss cheese. =(
He told her that she will not walk again & will be in a wheelchair. I told her that God is the healer of all!!! She is staying positive & trying to figure out how to start strengthening herself to get up & out of bed. If you know my mom, you know that she is a fighter & once she puts her mind to something - she gets it done.
My dad has taken all of this VERY hard! He feels his life is over now b/c he has to stay there with my mom. I had the chance to talk to him last night & say - we have to stay positive. God heals all. I told him that every doctor in the hospital tried to tell us that mom was dying. Since my mom has been out of the hospital, not one doctor that he has taken her to has said that she is dying. I told him - now that is a miracle in itself! God is performing miracles in her body!!!
I have to take papers to the oncologists to get him to fill out so my mom can go back to work. So far, she can't drive & we are all pushing for her to be able to work from home - which is a good possibility. We just have to pray for God's hand to continue to be on everything.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment