Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cable, Internet & Phone...

I finally got everything installed yesterday evening BUT I still don't have my computer hooked up to the internet. I would have it all hooked up but I can't find my long ethernet cable. I've seen it since I've moved but now I can't find it.

My goal today is to get all the boxes moved to their appropriate rooms & in corners - not all over the rooms. It's awful in my house! It was really my goal yesterday but I didn't get it done. Things were just dumped in my house & left w/NO organization. I've got to get some kind of organization in order to get things in order there.

My bedroom is looking So good! I hung my curtains yesterday so now I can sleep in (it's dark!). I'm going to keep going through the boxes & making a stack of things for charity, garage sale & trash. I really want to get rid of about 1/2 of the things I brought to my house. I know someone can have a BIG garage sale with all of the stuff I want to get rid of... I just don't have time.

Well I better sci-doo! I'm at my 2nd job using the internet b/c I had to come to get my paycheck. I need to run to the bank & then back home to do my things (organize my boxes!). =)

No comments:

My Mistakes...