I can't believe how well things are progressing all of a sudden. The power is great! I just need the a/c to go along with it. Then, of coarse the water & sewer - which he is doing on Friday. I think I am going to have a huge moving crew on Friday. I'm hoping to get alot moved & done then.
Honestly, the house looks great!!! Of coarse people in the neighborhood are having a fit b/c we moved a mobile home in there. It's actually nicer than the kit houses that are around us. Plus, there was a mobile home moved in down the road while Scott & I lived there. There is nothing in our deed that says we can't have a mobile home so I the restrictions that they have been trying to enforce aren't any good for our property. There was a man that was the developer of the property out there & he is the one starting the stink. When he sold properties out there, he had the restrictions placed in the deeds but it was not carried on when my parents bought their property & possibly the people before them. I have been told that there are restrictions on file at the courthouse BUT it has to say in your deed that they're on file there for them to enforce them. Do you agree?!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment