Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The HOUSE!!!...


The House came today!!! It was delivered, set up & tied down all in one day. They are going to come tomorrow & trim out the inside & outside. They had problems getting a permit to haul the original house for today out to Spicewood due to construction so they brought mine on this AM. It was great! Plus, the set up guy left a bunch of bricks for us to make temporary back steps. It was totally God helping me out again.

Scott came TONIGHT (just at dark!) & measured for the electrical. He had said he was going to come earlier so he could measure & we could go to Home Depot to buy the stuff for it. Then, he brings the nephew - errr!!! I didn't want his trash in my house. He had to wait to come after dinner. When I called him this evening b/c I had never heard from him on his way home, he was cooking dinner. She already has him so whipped! He never came home early & cooked dinner when we were together... as a matter of fact, he didn't do alot of things. I can remember Katie & I outside & inside nonstop doing things w/out his help.

I'm so excited! We can start moving things in tomorrow night. Gail & her older son came & helped work on the fence all day. We all got sun. I am sunburned & probably will be tan tomorrow but will probably get more sun again this week several times. Then, when her husband got off work - he stopped by (it's on his way home) & helped us alot! Thank goodness... we still didn't finish but Gail & her boys are going to go out there tomorrow & finish the fence so I can go to work. It's great to have wonderful friends!!! God is SO blessing me.

No comments:

My Mistakes...