Well my feet hurt, my legs hurt, my hands even hurt AND I know my helpers are exhuasted like me!!! I would have NEVER been able to do it without my friend Gail & her husband & 2 boys. Even poor Josh with all his poison ivy dug in to get the last 2-loads. Josh & I went Saturday night to get the rest of my clothes & stuff out of my room. It's a good thing we went on our own to load up the van b/c dufus went thru EVERYTHING that was left to get - even boxes we had already packed! He's out there!!! He is so paranoid of something & says I am. We got the last load last night of mainly lots of stuff out of the craft room, Christmas decorations, 2-bookcases & my chair for my room. Now we just have to unload the trailer & my van & we are DONE!!! OH, we have to get all the stuff out of my parent's house that we had already taken over there. Until I get all that, I'm eating out of paper plates b/c my dishes are over there... LOL. BUT Thank God I'm done, b/c I'm SO sick of him cursing me nonstop.
He was such an idiot about getting the water & sewer hooked up. He really made himself look STUPID & then just took the bucket to the mini-frontend loader & dumped the dirt back in the holes. He didn't even try to smooth it back out. Everyone was SO upset about the mess he made. So Gail's husband went out there after Scott was gone & got on the equipment I had rented & smoothed out the front yard & driveway. Then my dad got on it Sunday AM & smoothed out the back. Scott Parker has lost it & is spinning downwards out of control! Everyone knows what a perfectionist he is & that he would have never left a job like that. It really makes me wonder what he's doing at work?!
Well I gotta get to the next job (I was almost 30 minutes late this AM to the 1st one). I'm going to see if I can leave early since I'm so tired. I can take a nap & then start unloading things on my own before my friend's come to help. I really just need them to get the big stuff in the house. I will try to get all the boxes, etc. on my own. =)
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment