Monday, August 18, 2008

The Latest...

Don't get so excited cuz it's not that juicy!

  • Scott - I got the rest of the kitties from him Friday evening. He was in a rush b/c he was leaving town with his 'new' family. They went to West Texas (where her family is) & won't be back until Tuesday - yipee! A few days without him has been great! Yes, he still calls me almost every day & talks small talk & then later tells me he's done & doesn't want to just talk small talk - he's out there!
  • Work - the plant is still very slow so I am still on reduced hours. I really don't think I will ever work full-time there again. =( I've been busier & busier @ my 2nd job as it gets closer to 10/15 (deadline for extension returns to be filed). I really need to find a new job to be able to pay my bills. The two of these together will not cut it at all. I'm not sure where to look but I will just have to start beating the path & find something more dependable.
  • Jon - no new news there! He's dead set on waiting until after my divorce. We will see what happens then & if it's just an excuse. It's really making me question - are all guys jerks?
  • New House - I'm loving the new pad! I'm unpacking more & more each day & trying to get things in order. Gail came over yesterday evening & we ate & unpacked quite a bit. Now I can walk between the living room & dining room without walking around a huge stack of boxes. I will be getting my cable, internet & phone on Wednesday.

No comments:

My Mistakes...