God started preparing me for church before I ever even got there last night. 3 - Things came to me last night...
#1 - Gail started telling me that NO matter what, I have to let my light shine towards my parents & continue to be a witness to them. Even though at times they put me through so much & aren't great towards me, I have to keep a right spirit about all of it. After all, I am the one that brings sunshine into their lives right now during this rough time.
#2 - Then I see & talk to Jon. WOW ~ this is a really deep subject! God has told me that it's not the time for anyone at this time - except what I have to take care of in the present.
#3 - Last I talked to my mom's friend that visits her each week. She said this is a tough time & it's hard on everyone, not just my dad & I. I need to trust in God & rely on Him for my strength. Also, I will be able to look back after I get thru it & say - I got thru that really rough time. Lastly, she said... this is better than not having my mom at all!!!
So then, I finally get to church & our pastor preaches about God pouring out blessings one day & forgetting about them the next. He said you have to be grateful for all God does for us, day in & day out. It was all right along with the 3-situations that had happened to me before church.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment