I took advantage of the day off & worked on my house sum - not alot. I could have done a lot more but didn't want to overdo it. I moved the computer into the office & made a temporary redneck desk, so now I'm hooked to the internet. I moved the boxes around in the dining room & went thru a few of them. I tried to organize some here & there but it's hard when there is SO much to do. I still need to get my boxes from my mom & dad's house in order to have my decorations & dishes.Do you like my new chairs? I bought them for less than $17 each. I found them on craigslist & they were at a resale shop in Smithville (just down the highway from Bastrop). I'll be glad to get rid of the mobile home curtains in the rooms. So far, I've only changed out my bedroom curtains. I should cruise over to my parent's house & see if I can find the box/bag with my curtains in them.
Did I mention that with my cable & internet being hooked up that I have my home phone back?! Also, I put some 'fun pics' below. Check them out & I will try to add to them later.

No comments:
Post a Comment