Monday, September 15, 2008

Quick Update...

I can't believe it's Monday! The weekend went by SO fast... and I feel like I didn't have enough time for anything. Friday night I worked late & walked into a battle zone when I got home. Saturday I got busy on my house & got a few things done. There are pictures on the wall now (will post pics later). I think I have moved & removed boxes from one side of rooms to the other. I did actually empty some boxes in the middle of it all. I'm trying to get the last few boxes in the main rooms unpacked & get things in better order.

Church was great on Sunday. Our pastor's wife taught Sunday school & she spoke on 'the victim or the victor'. It was really good & really made you think about things & struggles in your life. Her focus was Jer. 29:11 & that God has a plan for you. I know this is true & that God has pulled me out of my situation to move me on in life.

Do you ever feel like you have a great service & then get bombarded with a bunch of negativity afterwards?! Well that is how I felt yesterday. I was trying to be positive but it just kept coming at me in every direction. It's ok - I'm just going to keep holding my head up high & try to keep plowing through life.

I hung out with my dad in the garage last night while he was working on his truck. I had gone to Sonic & got food & of coarse onion rings for him - he loves them. I got my mom a cherry limeade (actually got 2 cuz they had screwed up the order). Everyone was happy & I went to sleep late (as usual).

Hope everyone is ok after the storm... we got alot of wind & a little rain (not much). I still don't have internet or phone at home... just operating on cell phone. They are supposed to come out on Tuesday to finish fixing it.

No comments:

My Mistakes...